Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mother of 4 Baby Store - Gifts for baby

Johnson & Johnson said it best, "Having a Baby changes everything". Having a baby is a huge event and one to be celebrated with close family and friends. Everyone has attended a baby shower where the mom-to-be gets EVERYTHING on her registry and everyone says "How cute" a million times regardless if its truly cute! ha. That is great and all, but where does the surprise element come in to play? Everyone loves surprises, so I think it's good to purchase one gift on the registry and one gift that is totally unexpected and creative.


That is where Mother of 4 Baby Store can come handy.

Jessica, creater of Mother of 4 Baby store, knows firsthand what moms to be will use and need. On top of that, she adds a little flair and creativity that will make your baby stand out.


How she finds the time to create these custom pieces while raising 4 kids is amazing to me! Talk about a multi-tasker!

"People go crazy at Babies R Us buying all the cute little things, but having been there so many times, I have basically figured out what every mom needs to survive the early days." Jessica said. "It all started because I enjoy sewing and making crafty things for baby showers! I take pride in knowing that new parents love and adore the things that I make from my heart."

Check out some of her original designs below.

Pillowcase Dresses
The Pillowcase Dress is a dress made for girls of any size! Its a very versatile piece for every girls wardrobe!

The "Mommy Towel"
The "Mommy Towel" is a cute, fun, and convenient way to bath baby without getting mommy all wet during the fun :)


The "Baby Burpees"
The Burpee is a cute, fun, and stylish burp cloth, sure to grab attention!


Classic Diaper Cakes
You can never go wrong with this gift. Diapers are a must and I would be happy to pay someone else to make this. I heard they take a long time to create!



The "Baby Bath Bundle"
The "Baby Bath Bundle" is a super cute, affordable, easy & convenient way to keep baby neccessities together for on the go!

"I can honestly say that people at baby showers are suprised when they see some of the things I make. I've had people say, 'Can I just come see your house so I know what to register for', its kinda funny :)" said Jessica.

Be sure to call Fret Knot Events to help create an unforgettable baby shower and bring along a gift custom made by Mother of 4 Baby Store. You will have all your friends wanting to have babies just to have the cute party and gifts. Okay maybe not, but it's a reason to celebrate.

Happy Planning!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. If she needs professional product pictures! Give her my info!

    ReplyDelete